Animal Emergency Center PC has been providing the highest quality after-hour veterinary care to the pets throughout the Tennessee tri-state area since 1975.
At Animal Emergency Center, our team consists of highly devoted professionals and qualified veterinarians who have the knowledge and experience needed to care for all of our patients and their individual needs. We are one of the premier animal medical emergency facilities in the tri-state area, and have the capabilities to handle almost any pet emergency that may arise. Most veterinarians in the tri-state area refer their patients to us to provide after-hours medical care.
Pets hospitalized at Animal Emergency Center are discharged to return to their regular veterinarian each business day. You need to bring your pet to Animal Emergency Center any time your regular veterinarian refers you to us or when you notice any of the following problems:
- Difficulty breathing, noisy respiration, tongue turning blue, gasping for breath
- Bloated or painful abdomen with or without vomiting
- Any difficulty urinating or defecating
- Pain, severe or continuous
- Trauma, injury, or shock from falls, vehicle accidents, cuts, broken bones
- Any sign of weakness, collapse, loss of balance, seizure, sudden changes in disposition
- Ingestion of any poison, chemical, or plant (Bring the container if it is available)
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- If you are concerned, we are concerned.